Personal Injury Lawyers Who Work Hard
to Get You the Compensation
You Are Owed
Request a free consultation to discuss your case.
Call Us Today: 866-231-0914
Let Turbak Law Guide You Through the Process
1. Contact Turbak Law
Contact a law firm that is on your side. Make the decision to come to Turbak Law. You have so many other things to take care of, whether it be recovery or property damage. No worry or stress to take-on things that are out of your control.
2. Schedule a Consult
Meet everyone that will be working on your behalf. We will answer any questions that you have. Straight-forward and keep you in the loop. We will respect your time and your input.
3. Turbak Law Will Fight for You
Care for you and your case. Our heart is in it and we are going to fight for you. You should be taken care of.
DISCLAIMER: The following testimonials do not constitute a guaranty, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.
“You are not just another case, throughout the whole process they really do care about you. That’s the the kind of thing that you only find in a professional organization. There is no question that they have their heart in it.”
Kara and Kelly, Turbak Law Client
“To this day, I still have friends here at Turbak Law Office. That’s the way they treated me and that’s the way I will continue to treat them. They’ve been a godsend to me.”
Doug Kranz, Turbak Law Client
Turbak Law is seeking a full-time Professional Assistant! We’re looking for someone who can perform administrative work and provide office support in a fast-paced, diversified environment. The ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects is a must.
The benefits package includes paid holidays and PTO/sick time as well as 401K eligibility after one year. Compensation is depending on experience with opportunities for advancement and overtime.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient keyboarding skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to operate standard office equipment
- Answer incoming phone calls
- Greet visitors/clients
- Anticipate and draft correspondence to clients, insurance, etc.
- Procure medical records and billings
- Complete client intake forms
- Maintain client files – electronic and hard copy
- Order/pick-up office and facility supplies as needed or requested
- Research, evaluate, and recommend changes/upgrades for office equipment (ex: copier,
- printers, fax, scanners, etc.)
- Contact facility vendors for service as needed or requested; pest control, electrician,
- plumber, etc.
- Fill in for Administrative Assistant and/or Legal Assistants as needed
- Other duties as assigned